What makes the PLUSH Pad amazing?
- Product Reviews
The PLUSH Pad™ is our take on the classic wool saddle pad. It's made of 100% virgin wool felt, and on the surface it looks like what you know and love. But just under the surface we've integrated revolutionary comfort features.
Out of the box it's ready to go with an open and vented spine channel and an overall thickness of 0.75 inches. But if your horse doesn't have the average conformation, it's customizable to your horse's specific shapes and contours. With an adjustable spine channel width and (patent pending) wither freedom option, it can be tailored perfectly to your horse’s top-line and barrel shape. If you’re looking for exceptional performance and anatomic comfort, this is hands down your best saddle pad choice. Oh, you’ll also be delighted to know this pad in made in our factory in San Diego, CA.
If you need extra saddle fit help, the PLUSH Pad™ also has an available fitting shim kit. The shim kit is sold separately (scroll to the bottom of this page to add it to your cart).
In addition to the adjustable spine channel and optional wither freedom design, the PLUSH Pad™ also features:
*This pad is made to order in our California facility – please allow 2-3 weeks from order date to shipping date.
- Vented spine channel.
- Top of the line 1/4″ F10 100% virgin wool upper with 1/2″ F15 wool lower panels, totaling a 3/4″ thickness.
- Available in 28 & 30 Barrel (Rounded) or 30 & 32 Square.
- All 28 and 30″ pads are 30″ wide. The 32″ pad is 32″ wide.
- Included: both leather pieces to switch between a traditional closed front or a wither freedom setup.
- The entire pad is made by us in our USA factory.
- Fully protected by our 90 day “use it and abuse it” guarantee. If you don’t LOVE it after 3 months send it back for a full refund.
- Optional fitting shim kit (sold separately).
SWAP TO WITHER FREEDOM IN SECONDS
WITHER FREEDOM (OR NOT)
Quickly toggle between wither freedom and a traditional closed front design.
ADJUSTABLE SPINE CHANNEL
Easily set the exact spine channel width your horse needs with our quick-removal lower felt panels.
Cool, free & vented spine channel.
THE BEST MATERIALS
Made in the USA with the best 100% wool felt & American leather.