Shoulder Relief Girth™ – Dressage
The saddle-fit girth that redirects your billet line to give your horse’s shoulders more freedom from the saddle, better comfort and increased elbow clearance. See more details below…
The dressage size of the highly acclaimed girth can be used for dressage as well as any jump saddle that uses long billets (often monoflap). The Shoulder Relief Girth™ actually changes the position and angle of the billets to prevent the saddle from interfering with the shoulder (details here).
It is built with absolutely top notch leather, along with flawless craftsmanship and includes the following features:
- Padded calf skin inside, with durable English hide exterior for long life.
- Double elastic on both ends with SS buckles, for horse comfort.
- Compatible with 100% wool fleece liner (Click here to buy).
- Available in black or brown in sizes 18-34 inches (select from drop-down menu).
- Indestructible looped keeper design will not break.
This girth is backed by our 90 day 100% money back guaranty!
***GIRTHS ARE MEASURED BUCKLE-END TO BUCKLE-END***
In case you are more visual, see the “How it Works” video here:
Returns are accepted up to 90 days from the date of delivery confirmation by postal carrier. 100% of product price will be refunded. Shipping is non-refundable and buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Black 18", Black 20", Black 22", Black 24", Black 26", Black 28", Black 30", Black 32", Black 34", Brown 18", Brown 20", Brown 22", Brown 24", Brown 26", Brown 28", Brown 30", Brown 32", Brown 34"